We Muslim before the arrival of Ramadan look for Ramadan quotes to greet our brothers and sisters so we look for Ramadan quotes images and sayings to greet our loved ones. The people also look forward to Ramadan quotes sayings in English because they love to spread the message of peace and love to the people all over the world.
Muslims show that Islam is the religion of peace through their dedication to Allah Almighty in the form of doing good deeds. We have a unique collection of happy Ramadan quotes so that you can send to your WhatsApp and Facebook friends to keep interested.
Happy Ramadan Kareem Quotes 2020
- “ May your Ramadaan be blessed (Ramadaan Mubarak) and May Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done for Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)”
Dr. Bilal Philips
We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment. Tariq Ramadan
- “Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.”
- “I look back and half of Ramadan is over in the blink of an eye. Before I know I will be saying that about my entire life.”
Nouman Ali Khan
- Quran Explorer – Dear ALLAH please accept our fasts in this beautiful Ramadan.
- The lord you worship in Ramadan is the same lord you turn away from in all the other months. – Sheikh Abu abdisilam.Ramadan Kareem Quotes
- Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.
- The month of mercy and blessing The prophet (peace be upon him) said: when the month of Ramadan arrives, the door of mercy are opened. (Sahih Muslim. 2496 Ramadan Quote From Quran
- Ramadan Mubarak – May this Ramadan be successful for al of us and provide us with good health and wealth.
Every night in Ramadan, Allah chooses people to be saved from the hellfire.
- hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
Mold yourself, shape your self, this Ramadan changes your self, be a practicing Muslim. Ramadan Kareem Quotes 2020
For a true Muslim, the end of Ramadan is not “The End” but the start of a new journey leading towards Jannah.
Happy Ramadan Quotes images 2020
Ramadan is a month of countless blessings showering upon us from Allah Almighty. It is a holy month for Muslims all over the world they do fasting to please God. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar when Muslims dedicate their time to prayer, fasting, introspection, and recitation of the holy book Quran.
Ramadan quotes have their own importance because they make us remember our responsibilities regarding this holy month. Our holy book Quran was revealed to people in this holy month.
Rajab is the month of sow the seeds.
Shaban is the month of irrigating the crop.
And Ramadan is the month of reap the harvest.
Also Read:- Best Ramadan Diet Tips 2020
Fasting is a mandatory activity in one of the five pillars of Islam which forms the foundation of Muslims. The purpose of fasting is to feel the thirst and hunger throughout the day and it makes us feel the sufferings of the poor around us.
The purpose of fasting is not to endure the thirst and hunger but to keep faith in Allah by showing gratitude and helping the needy people around us. Every day of Ramadan is not easy especially in the summer season when the daylight stays for long hours but it is the month that teaches us perseverance and endurance.
In this holy month, we get a chance to purify our hearts from all the negativity around us. This month enlightens the candle of love and purity in the hearts of our close relationship. We also get the message of togetherness and charity in this month.
The ladies of every house do special preparations for sehar and iftar. During dawn and dusk,k the entire family eats together and thank their Allah for all His blessings upon them. Not only these friends and colleagues invite each other to iftar parties where they get a chance to pray and eat together.
Ramadan Quotes Sayings in English 2020
In this article I would like to share the best Ramadan quotes 2020 so that with these you can send wishes to your friends and family by spreading the message of unity and harmony.
The holy month of Ramadan is starting from May this year and if you want to spread the message of purity then you must follow Ramadan quotes and sayings in English. These happy quotes play an important role to make Muslims more dedicated to their God.